Hi! Getting setup with Web Push Notification on your blog is a matter of connecting all the technical dots. If you want any help connecting those dots, we are happy to help you! We will help you get Prompty installed on your site, get your opt-in prompt showing. We can also help you send your first test messages, setup your Welcome notifications and also setup your automatic sending via RSS feed, if that is something you want to enable. 🙂
To get a hold of us, just book at time on our calendar and we will setup a Zoom link and we can share screens to help you get Prompty installed on your WordPress blog.
Action items we can cover:
- Installing Prompty plugin.
- Linking the plugin to your Prompty account.
- Defining where you would like the opt-in prompt to show up.
- Making sure you can see the opt-in prompt.
- Customizing your prompt (one-step vs two-step)
- Sending your first test message.
- Setting up a “Welcome” notification.
- Connecting Prompty to your RSS feed for automatic sending.