After you send out your campaign, you get to see how it performed. Through the reports, you can see how many subscribers got your notification, opened it and then clicked through to your site. Prompty’s web push notifications reports break these statistics down into a table that is easy to read and interpret.
In this article, you will learn how to access your reports for each individual campaign and what the different statistics mean.
Finding and Interpreting Your Results
After you send a notification to your subscribers, the notification will be listed under “Results”.
Each notification will have its own row with the following columns:
- Send ID – The Send ID is defined by the current number of notifications that have been sent. These ID numbers will be listed in reverse chronological number with the most recent post being the highest ID number.
- Title – The Title is the name of the notification and is the same as the “Heading Text”.
- Recipients – The recipients are those who have opted-in, and are to receive your notifications.
- Created – The date in which the notification was created.
When clicking on a row, you can get an in-depth look at the performance of that notification.
Once you click on a notification you will be presented with a report that shows how your notification performed. Here are the statistics:
- Recipients – This is the number of subscribers that Prompty attempted to send to. It is equal to the number of subscribers at the time of sending.
- Failed – These are the number of subscribers that failed to receive the message. The reason for failures vary, for example, the user may block notifications on their browser or their subscriptions have expired.
- Sent – Is the number of subscribers Prompty successfully sent to. It is equal to the number of recipients minus the number of failures.
- Read – This is the number of subscribers who have been presented the notification.
- Clicked – The number of people who saw the notification, and clicked to go to your website.
Knowing the results of each campaign helps you understand the effectiveness of your content and the number of people you are reaching. Understanding where your numbers stand can help you make better decisions about your campaigns in the future. Prompty has made it easy to read and keep track of your results.