You’ve just installed Prompty, have gotten your first subscribers, and are now ready to engage your subscribers with web push notifications. Congrats, you are now ready to send out your first notification! Using Prompty, it is simple to manually send out notifications.
In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about sending your first web push notification.
- First, log in to Prompty.
- Click on “Notifications”.
Click on the “One-time Notification” tab.
- Fill in these :
- “To” – Recipients that will receive your notification. Testers/All Subscribers
- “Title” – Subject line of your notification.
- “Message” – the body/content of your notification.
- “Icon” – customize by adding your logo.
- “Link” – where your subscribers will be sent to after clicking the notification.
- You can send you a notification to “All Subscribers” or “Testers”. For more information on how to send a test notification, please visit: https://www.prompty.io/testing-your-web-push-notifications/
- Hit “Send”.
Your notification will be sent to your subscribers immediately!
Keeping your subscribers up-to-date on the latest content is important to maintaining your subscriber relationship. Sending out web push notifications using Prompty can help add to your site traffic and engagement. After you start getting subscribers, you can start sending out notifications. The next time you add content to your site, you can help ensure that your subscribers never miss a thing!